Just wanted to let you know that the pulled pork and brisket that we picked up saturday for our sunday surprise party was a big hit. everybody raved
about it and wanted to know how to find you. thanks so much for a great product
- we'll see you again some day - Larry
— Larry F
Arapahoe meat catered my sons wedding in the mountains above Boulder which was not an easy thing to do. They did an amazing job with a great selection of food and happy smiling faces. Above and beyond service!!
— J. Mason
I would like to let you know how very pleased we were with the job you did processing our beef. We have used many different facilities for our beef processing but have never had the results we did from your facility. Everyone was very helpful and eager to please. The beef was aged perfectly and cut to our specifications exactly. The flavor of every piece we have used is outstanding.
Thank you for a job well done!!
— Ronald Hocker, Single Hand Ranch
thanks for taking care of the shipping on my last order.
I just thought I'd let you know what I think or your original jerky. It's the best jerky I've come across and had it shipped across the nation. I thought I had a clever testimonial but forgot it before i got to this point in the email. sorry
— James B, USA
- Beef Processing is done based on the individuals’ request and should not be looked at “how fast can I get my meat”. To achieve a maximum flavor experience and tenderness age at least one week.
- Pork Processing is normally done inside of a week. It is a more involved process which includes: cutting on Monday, curing on Wednesday, smoking on Thursday and cutting & wrapping hams and bacon on Friday. *Pork should never be aged.*
- Lamb/Goat Processing is done as soon as we get the cutting instructions. Some choose to age their animals but in the end we end up trimming excess waste.
- All Game Processing is done as soon as we can get to it. Turn around time can be as quick as the next day unless we have to work on special products.
Hunter Check List
Before you bring your meat please view our check list:
1. Make sure your tags are punched and signed.
2. Be sure to leave proof of sex/species.
3. Properly wash and protect your meat during transportation.
4. Cash only, no exceptions!
As much as we would like to be meat magicians, we ask that you clean your harvest as soon as possible. The sooner you wash your harvest of any feces, hair or debris, the less we will have to trim off. By the time it gets to us, the muscle layers are drying which traps debris on the surface. Also, this is your food! So, be aware there will be a charge if we have to spend extra time cleaning…Read more
Arapahoe Meat Company is a full custom slaughtering facility. We slaughter beef, pigs, lambs, goats, yaks, buffalo. Bring in your wild game animals such as deer, elk, antelope, geese, pheasant, wild boar.
We have a retail store! We sell USDA steaks, burger, brats, jerky, smoked and fresh sausages, bacon, chops and award winning BBQ Sauce!!
Our sister company is also a BBQ catering company. Your source for roast pig and hog along with all the fixings. We’re here to help you create a successful party by including side dishes. We offer both propane and charcoal roasting grills if you want to cook fresh on your own premises. Although our main attraction is whole roasting pigs, our shredded beef brisket, pulled pork, ribs and BBQ chicken is the Best in Town.
Proud owners of Arapahoe Hog Roasters